NEGAP welcomes members from across the graduate enrollment management field. Whether you work in admissions, financial aid, or another area of your institution, we all face similar opportunities and challenges in recruiting and advising graduate students to their advanced degree.
Membership benefits include:
- advanced notification of and access to NEGAP professional development events throughout the year including the annual Fall and Summer Conferences, networking receptions, and webinars
- the opportunity to have voting rights and privileges at NEGAP business meetings
- ability to join committees, be appointed committee chair or run for executive positions on the NEGAP Executive Board
- share best practices, ask questions and garner feedback from fellow enrollment management professionals through the listserv
- become involved in the professional organization at the chapter level in preparation for involvement on the national level
Membership in NEGAP only requires that you fill out our membership form below and that you already be a member of the National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (NAGAP), our parent organization. There is no additional cost for NEGAP membership.
If you have any additional questions about joining NEGAP, feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to answer them for you.